Amaris does not operate a refund or exchange of garments already dispatched to the Client due to the personal nature of garments and health implications. However, Amaris undertakes to repair or replace any fault to the garment, resulting from factory error at no cost to the customer.
Amaris garments come in standard sizes (See size chart) Amaris will carry out amendments resulting from a factory fault or error in sizing only, at no cost to the client. Clients may, however, request re-sizing or be-spoke fitting at a cost to the client.
Turn-around for Orders
All orders are processed by 3.00 p.m. on Monday to Friday and by 12.00 p.m. on Saturdays. Orders that come in after 3.00 p.m. on weekdays will be processed by the following working day. Orders that come in after 12.00 p.m. on Saturday, any time on Sunday or a public holiday will be processed on the next working day.
The following turn-around time for orders will apply:
● Within Lagos: 3 working days
● Ex- Lagos: 4-7 working days
● International: 7-14 working days
Pre-Orders (Out of Stock or Special order)
● Within Lagos: 5-7 working days
● Ex- Lagos: 7-12 working days
● International: 21 working days
Bespoke Orders (Made to fit, special instructions and Amaris ‘Prime’ line)
● Within Lagos: 15 working days
● Ex- Lagos: 20 working days
● International: 28 working days
Note: Clients are strongly advised to come in for consultation, measurement and fitting for be-spoke attires were possible. The time-line includes consultation, measurement and fitting. Where the Client is unable to come to the store, the turn-around time will be significantly reduced.
● In-Stock Orders: These are ready-made garments available in the specified sizes and print displayed.
● Pre- Order: These are orders for garments that may not be available in the size or print displayed and the customer places an order for a different print or size, or where the client requires the garment to be specially embellished (e.g. lining, stoning, and beading). The sizes remain standard sizes as displayed on the chart.
● Bespoke Orders: These are orders for specific adaptations or modifications to the garment to meet the client’s particular needs. This also includes alterations to size, embellishment and special adaptations. Amaris’ Prime collection also falls within this category as they are specially made and customized for the customer.